Monday, November 30, 2009

Time=(insert number here)

I was thinking today what a shame it is that we (students) spend so much time on assignments that never get public viewing time. I'm mean really. I spend hours on video and design projects that get viewed at most 5-10 minutes by an instructor. They are scrutinized and then given a meaningless number that signifies what they are worth. I hate numbers. If only we could be graded on intent.
Anyway, because I can, I am going to post some projects that I have worked on this quarter. Some of them are a little ridiculous but others aren't half bad. At least I feel better about giving them some time on center stage.



1 comment:

  1. I like the top poster. I saw it in real life tonight since I was in the CTC. Well done love. I think it's the best on that board. I might be biased though.

    ReplyDelete