Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Book Launch


So, my awesome sister Jaime has written a book. About chocolate. "How could it get any better?" you may ask? Well, since I got to format/edit it my name is in the book too. Somebody needs to slap me. My head is in the clouds. I have my name in a book. Anyway, this clearly isn't about me. It's about her and her fantastic accomplishment. Here's a synopsis for all of you:

From its genesis in primordial pre-Venezuelan jungles to its seductive shaping of European dynasties, chocolate has long held its consumers in thrall.

Liv Deirdre Solomon is a 20 something with ageless wanderlust and a past filled with challenges.

Nora Evangelina Harrison, a woman in her mid 40's with an eye for the rarified and unique.

In a tale dancing through space and time, Liv and Nora encounter ancient secrets of life passed down through wise elders and whispers of wisdom that all smell vaguely of longing, vitality and cacao...

Buy Theobroma Gypsies online now!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! Congratulations Jaime. Debbie already bought it and I can't wait to. I'm so proud of your editing Sum, well done.

    ReplyDelete