Friday, February 5, 2010

The Fill In Friends

How would you feel if someone told you that you were a "fill in" friend? I suppose that if you were the absentee friend, you would feel incredibly loved that your position was not being filled. *Cough*DEBANDJONNY*COUGH*

The question is, if I were, I mean if you theoretically were a fill in friend, would the person tell you so? -quizzical head tilt/nod- I am not certain. But I find myself faced with this very problem.

It's sad because tonight is Sabbath. One would think that you would be safe on this sacred day. But EVIDENTLY not. Evidently, Satan doesn't observe this lovely day. He likes to torment happy people who thought they had -------. Friends. -sniff-

Friends are great. Truly. Only a true friend would call you a fill in friend in order to guilt you into staying in town instead of flying to another city to surprise your parents for the day. So, really I suppose it's not so bad to be a fill in friend.


Inspiration credit to: Kevin Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment